Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tag

tHank yue Pipo.. me luf yew=)
Whats your relationship with the person you last texted?- A friend-Nurrul
What movie are you waiting for?- Twilight 2
Is someone mad at you right now?- Im not sure
Do you like your life as now?-Yes! I plan it nicely! = )
Is there anyone who doesn't like you?- I dont care! ; )
What picture is your computer background?- Windows XP ; p
Do you want to tell him that you like him?- HahaHahaha stupid crush no need to confess oke??
Where is the person who has your heart at this moment?- SAME WITH PIPO. Nobody has my heart!
What colour of dress/shirt that you're wearing now?- Dark Chocolate
What is your favourite saying?- gosh!!
Where was your default picture taken?- In Nurrul`s car..huhu..
Are you in a relationship, single, complicated, married, or engaged?- Single&Happy
Do you find piercings attractive on the opposite sex?- Not attractive but not a problem
What song are you currently listening to?- Taking Back My Love by Enrique ft Ciara
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?- Hopefully Yes!!
Write something you dislike about the day you've had?- I love working days, nothing annoys me!!
Do you miss someone?- Yes... I wish i cud turn back six years ago.
If you could go to any place right now where would you go?- H.o.m.e
If you are being extremely quiet what does that mean?- Im thinking
What is the weather like today?- Rainy day.. I loike it ; P
Do you have anything to complain about?- nOpe kowt
What are you going to do tonight?- Hair treatment... Lazylazylazylazy
Do you have a best friend?- Yes. May Allah always bless them = )
If someone looked ON your bed, what would they find?- MESS
Will you be in a relationship 3 months from now?- Not in my plan
Are you happy at the moment?- Yes!
Wat was the last thing you spent your money for? Nasi Lemak DSEM yang amat-amat sedap ; )
If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be?- `Oh..Okay...`
I want to tag.. - Sesapa yang bosan macam aku and tak dew idea nak ber blog..

1 comment:

aMy@LoLipOp said...

mis n lub u too bebeh! =)