Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today's feeling

i really2 miss my long hair!

Im feeling lazy, sleepy and annoyed. I did not know what actually happen but my whole body is aching. Like hell. Yeah. My eyes swollen. I'm typing, calculating and counting the office stairs with half open eyes. It feel sticky and yes, i could slap u right on ur face kalau nak-lah. I'm so sleepy and did not understand. Why January move too fast. Give me a break. I'm exhausted. I'm worry and busy. I want to finish up my assignment this week but i have to get punch card ready. And so the New hire Indonesian. Darl keja night shift pulak, so kena hantar and fetch him back. Kurang sikit masa tido aku. Stress. Stress. Stress. Apa nama lagu Jessy McCartney tuh? Yang Don't stress. Don't stress. Don't stress. Girl you deserve nothing but the best. Ha tengok, merepek.


No comments: