Monday, November 16, 2009

Out of the box

I started looking for a job after 1 month i work here. I'm 200% not a betrayal. Loyal okay. Could not remember the major cause I can't stand working here. Currently I have been trying a lot of method to make myself comfort again. Looks like it working. Suprisingly ( oke, biasa saja ) I felt really good and want to work hard here, sampai pencen.. haha.
I am not the one likes trouble. But trouble seems to be a bestfriend of mine. They knows all my dirty 'little' secret & flow'em straight into a big problemo 'sea' sometime just 'lake' or 'river'. What am I trying to say here is, problem a.k.a trouble find myself very interesting. Eventhough I try to escape from it, It still 'follow me' like Uncle's Cracker song.
Haha. I don't like 'em. But they liked me so much, what can I say? A Career Agency called me just now. So, they put my name on the list for tomorrow interview, "at least a step". It might work. Insyaallah.'Business Management Assistant' is the position.
Whatever.. But Alhamdulilah. Thanks to Allah the Almighty for the easy flowing PTPTN process. Eventhough i just handout the document, I already have a huge plan in my head. Insyaallah.
Okay, so-so at least, I talk in my blog today. Because i found it very hard outside. I even did not call Jee today.
what a monday..

2 comments:

Natasha said...

ain... i need to talk to u... i'm having prob with my bf... i dont know how to say it here... can we meet after i come back from kl? :(

Ain Abdullah said...

sure. text me k dear. when r u coming back? btw, i have ur 'butterfly' in my bag.