Thursday, October 29, 2009

Life Picha thru my eyez

I am 100% not an emo person. I wear formal office attire most of the day in a week. I speak about paperwork etc more than went to a party. I take my job as a person to be carefully care. I spend my life more in office than shopping complex or cafe . I am not emo u can see. This job give me an opportunity to pay my debt, rental and provide food. My life depends on money, not people. I take a friends honest word to help as a things they should say to make them a friend. But truly, job is everything, it helps me. Sometimes i do feel bad, when somebody shakes my ability, in that case, IGNORE helps! I remind myself not to be proud, thats why i look bloody serious. Alhamdulilah, i'm so thankful to Allah.. because i am stronger than i know. Insyaallah, i will try harder to hike up to another level. It is a promise to myself. "'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'"

No comments: