Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my 2009

hi there..this is my actual 2009 schedule.
  • start my foundation on 4th jan
  • re-schedule my 1st sem on june.(either continue or jump to safety cert 1st)=will be consider
  • learn AutoCAD = if possible
  • major in photoshop
  • i want to buy a camera=)
  • i have to save a lot of money for my study fee and a CAR=)
  • i want to move out n stay with jee
  • better job and salary a.s.a.p
  • i want an apple mac or sony vaio..(ha3)=p/s= i`ll wait for my coming b`day present k my bro??
  • i want to open a new bank account and save some money!
  • i want to forget everything that hurts me.
  • i will drink a lot of milk to strengthen my bones!=)
  • i want to cut my hair again in the middle of 2009
  • i want to buy a gold necklace
  • i want to get a new hp
  • i want to buy plenty of pants and shirt.(i want a bigger closet)
  • i dont want to pamper my self after this>>get up early every morning=no more malas2!
  • i`ll pray as much as i can.
  • i will finish reading quran by end of 2009
  • save money for umrah.

ok enough already..there`s alot...i only state a major..some of it is not nsccry for 2009. 2009 is only my beginning year of saving ALOT,i mean ALOTT of money..insyaallah=)

2 comments:

Natasha said...

aku lak azam nak kurus... hahaha...

Ain Abdullah said...

haha..elok la..aku pun sama..lupa buh lam list ja..wakakaka..