Monday, January 31, 2011

End Of January 2011 Report

Wakaka, macam kerja management. Ok back to topic. I supposed to update here what happen in my life.


This month is the happiest month for this several years in my life. I am finally a debt-free person.

Sekarang baru banyak option. :)

Started a new semester. Enrolled Islamic Study & Unimath B. 2 Subjek dah memadai untuk buat aku pening dengan schedule aku yang tak tentu hala. But I enjoy doing that so far :)

I wanted to buy a house, yet still thinking where and how to manage my financial.

Need to spend a lot of money for myFerrari  myLucky7.

Sangat-sangat nak tukar moto, but keep that far in my heart. Have to settle most important stuff first.

Last Saturday beli handbag baru , Charles&Keith New summer design which I really wanted to for the past few years. lol. Am I crazy? Yeah damn crazy. I've been carried my blue Esprit for 3 years. Yeah Ain seorang yang sabar.

Already cut my hair a bit. I'm happy. No more bad hair day.

Currently I'm so busy with my working schedule. Feeling good even though selalu sampai umah tengah malam. Enjoy sangat kerja dengan Yvonne. Walaupun aku downgrade gaji aku dengan company sekarang, tapi worth it sangat dengan takde stress. :)

Sekarang ni aku berada di Comfort Zone :) 

 Life is about Money & Money

No comments: