Saturday, March 07, 2009

i mean march!

oh march finally the stupid headache february is over. as usual im still here. malay says `di takuk lama`. yes in my last two blog i do mentioned sumthink about heading to sumthink nu. and of course in progress. for some reason i have to postpone my plans. i am in doubt rite now. i dont know what will going to be happen next. i dont want to start crying like a kid again. not anymore. i see me in nu life, feeling and the way i make any decision. well anyway tomorrow i will be taking my midterm exam. and how am i end up today? yes writing a blog. i dont really have a things to share, just wanna talk to someone. yes the `someone` did not exist. i end up talking n nagging in this. sometime i really2 hate to talk about what had happen lately. my past is always suck and screwed by my own silly stupid mistakes. i stopped here for ten minutes. im running out of idea. but i really want to express something. i just dont know how. i am not a good story-teller. got to go-update later!

No comments: